- Due to making the content of the website new-design-project.eu/en uses so-called cookies, i.e. information stored by the servers on the user’s terminal device, which the servers can read each time they connect to this terminal device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the user of new-design-project.eu/en website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the purpose:
a) adjusting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
b) create statistics that help to understand how website users use the site to improve its structure and content,
c) maintaining the website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the website,
d) provide users with advertising content more relevant to their interests.
- As part of the new-design-project.eu/en website we may use the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the website,
b) Cookies to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site,
c) Cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way of using the website,
d) “functional” cookies, which enable the user to “remember” the settings selected by the user and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc,
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content more suited to the user’s interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies in the user’s terminal device. Users of the site can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser). Failure to change the settings for cookies means that they will be placed in your terminal equipment, and thus we will store the information in your terminal equipment and access to this information.
- Cookies can be placed in the end user’s device new-design-project.eu/en website, and then used by advertisers, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications cooperating with the service.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?