- The administrator of personal data contained in the Service is:
New Design Piotr Zimny seated in ul. Spalska 26/28, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland – NIP: 7712382496, REGON: 364426547.
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorised persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all types of executive acts and community law acts.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the legal regulations or for the purpose of executing an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle the information contact.
- Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by New Design. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.