PERSONAL DATA | GDPR
- A controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), after registration in the service and in connection with the use of its functionality is the company
New Design Piotr Zimny seated in ul. Spalska 26/28, 97-200 Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland – NIP: 7712382496, REGON: 364426547.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
a) sending messages containing commercial information,
b) marketing entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
c) enable contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
d) to defend against possible claims,
e) analytical and statistical.
- The data will be provided to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of agreements with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives, including, among others, entities providing IT services or other services ensuring proper functioning of new-design-project.eu website, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
- Apart from the mentioned entities, your data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so under national or EU law. The Administrator of the website has taken all due care to properly secure the personal data provided, and in particular against making them available to unauthorized persons.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is revoked. The Administrator reserves the right to process the data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the objectives in connection with the implementation of its own analytical and statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), in particular for the marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), in particular in case of ordering the Newsletter service or in connection with the use of the functionalities of the service described in the Rules of the Portal;
c) fulfillment of the obligation resulting from the provisions of both national and EU law pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
d) for the purposes resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including answering the questions sent via the “Contact” tab and for the Administrator’s statistical and analytical purposes, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the possibility to carry out analyses and statistics of his or her activities pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, as well as for the purposes of defending against possible claims on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to defend the Administrator against claims of third parties.
- At any time it is possible to withdraw the consents expressed in the service, including consent to data processing for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. Cancellation of consent for processing shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to demand access to the data, rectification, deletion, transfer or restriction of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The security of your personal data is a priority for us, but if you believe that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.